Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Dont Have A Camera

This is one of the best songs I've ever written. I wrote it last summer while I was staying at Ian's place in DC and I was lying on the couch and all of a sudden it just came to me. I had seen Hitler in a brick wall a while previously and that was creepy. This is an unmixed version that Charlie and I recorded last fall. I actually never have had a camera. When I was young I really wanted one but my parents were always like, "No way you know how expensive those things are with the film and getting that shit developed?" and so I never have had one and I feel like if I get one now then I'd have to get really really into taking pictures and I dont have time for that shit. 


Brian Adam Ant - I Dont Have a Camera - Brian Adam Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment